Thursday, April 12, 2012

...And starts a blog.

Hey there!  This is Amanda:
I really like my sunglasses and scarves.
Also, I'm casually hanging out in some Roman ruins here.


I reallyreally love Adventures, from the exciting and grand, to the ones where I go home, to the-oh-I-just-got-lost-and-thought-I'd-take-a-picture to those involving books and arguments.  I'm finishing up my time at Bucknell University, and leave for a grand new fantastic adventure on June 4th (more on that later)

I grew up in rural Pennsylvania (yes, Lewisburg, more rural than you), surrounded by the Amish (no, that does not mean that I'm...Amish).  I've had a wonderful time studying International Relations, French and Math at Bucknell,




I reallyreally like books 
And even meet famous book characters sometimes:
Yes, I met Curious George in DC.  We're now life-long friends.

I also ride horses, as well as a recently purchased yellow bicycle (but not up hills).

Gratuitous picture of Willie.  Because I can and he is cute.
She is attached to her glasses and bangs and once accidentally [not really] cut off her hair (but gave it away to someone else).

But that's it.  And this mostly starts my grandest adventure yet!!  (ps just 51 days until that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment